EVOLVE ORGANIC BEAUTY - CLIMATE VEIL SPF 20
If you spend a lot of time in the great outdoors you will know how important it is to use an SPF especially when UV radiation is responsible for 80% of visible ageing signs that leads to photoageing.
Embracing skin care and sun care, Climate Veil Tinted SPF combines natural high tech anti-ageing ingredients such as polyphenol-rich Lingonberry stem cells and hyaluronic acid, with reef safe, non-nano mineral-based zinc oxide to deliver a lightweight broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Beautifully tinted with mineral light reflecting natural pigments for a luminous dewy finish.
Skin type: For normal-dry skin / shade light-medium
To use: Apply a light layer to cleansed face and neck, or on top of your moisturiser. Apply a light powder on top for a matt finish.
Lingonberry Stem Cells help prevent skin damage caused by IR and UV radiation and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, improve firmness, and reduce dehydration and roughness.
Cacay Oil is packed with Bio Retinol and Linoleic acid to support the skin barrier layer and to lock moisture into the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, making the skin look fresher with an improved skin tone.
Natural Pigments give the skin a natural glow with a subtle hint of colour.
Reef Safe Zinc Oxide delivers an SPF protection of 20.
Why Evolve Beauty?
We looked high and low for an organic skincare brand that would withstand the amount of time we spend outdoors with the dogs and Evolve nails it. Plus, in all honesty the values of Laura, Evolve's founder and her team ticked all our boxes.
- All their products are natural, organic and 100% vegan
- Everything is made in small batches by the team in Hertfordshire - you'll even see the name of the lovely person that made it on your product
- Ingredients are sourced as close to home as possible and are sustainable or fair-trade
- Their packaging is totally recyclable
- Evolve have won lots and lots of awards from industry leading bodies such as Beauty Shortlist 2019 and are consistently mentioned in leading magazines such as Stylist, Grazia, Elle and Huffington Post
- They are just a joy to work with and super super helpful