Evolve Organic Beauty
EVOLVE ORGANIC BEAUTY - COTTON FRESH DEODORANT CREAM
Evolve Beauty's full-size vegan and natural deodorant cream is blended with nourishing Organic Shea Butter and Coconut Oil. Kaolin, Bicarbonate of Soda and natural essential oils deliver very effective and long lasting freshness whilst Sage Oil is known for its anti-microbial, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, making this deodorant a perfect post-shaving treat. Lightly fragranced with a 100% natural fragrance.
Skin type: For all skin types.
To use: Smooth a fingertip-size amount onto underarms on clean skin. Note: in colder weather, this product may solidify a little and will need warming in order to be applied properly. To warm the product you should gently rub two fingers over the deodorant whilst in the pot until it starts to soften and come up onto your fingers.
Shea Butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It is soothing and anti-inflammatory so is perfect for the sensitive skin area under the arm - especially after shaving.
Coconut Oil is often seen as a “cure-all” ingredient, from being highly moisturising to having the ability to heal scars; but it is also an anti-bacterial so will help to ward off odour-causing bacteria.
Sodium Bicarbonate is a natural odour neutraliser, moisture absorber which naturally prevents excessive sweating by limiting the growth of odour producing bacteria.
Why Evolve Beauty?
We looked high and low for an organic skincare brand that would withstand the amount of time we spend outdoors with the dogs and Evolve nails it. Plus, in all honesty the values of Laura, Evolve's founder and her team ticked all our boxes.
- All their products are natural, organic and 100% vegan
- Everything is made in small batches by the team in Hertfordshire - you'll even see the name of the lovely person that made it on your product
- Ingredients are sourced as close to home as possible and are sustainable or fair-trade
- Their packaging is totally recyclable
- Evolve have won lots and lots of awards from industry leading bodies such as Beauty Shortlist 2019 and are consistently mentioned in leading magazines such as Stylist, Grazia, Elle and Huffington Post
- They are just a joy to work with and super super helpful