UNIVERSAL WORKS CAMP SHIRT IN INDIGO YOKOHAMA COTTON LINEN
We've handpicked a range of relaxed menswear which is well made and will stand the test of time. A small number of brands that are our favourites.
This 'Camp Shirt' is new for Universal Works for this Spring-Summer. It's a wide, relaxed fit compared to the other short-sleeve shirting they do. It has an open collar for a laid back 50's feel.
A great summer suiting fabric, this linen is garment-dyed. The strong flax- fast-drying, hypo-allergenic and water-wicking properties give it a beautifully rich tone, whilst maintaining that classic 'worn-in' look. It has a soft, dry handle.
• Wide relaxed fit - fit's one size bigger than our 'Road Shirt'
• Camp collar
• Side split hem; longer at the back
• Back yoke with two small pleats
• Button front
• One large chest pocket
• Fabric Content: 59% Cotton 41% Linen, 100% Cotton Trim
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration
Please be aware that these technical measurements are based on the garment laid flat.
|Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||
|Centre Back Length.||70
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||53.5
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (Inc. Cuff).||25