GREEN & WILD'S ORIGINAL ANTLER DOG CHEW
Green & Wild's Antler chews contain a number of good minerals and they are incredibly hard and long lasting.
These Premium Antler chews are from Grade A and AA, Red Deer antler, naturally shed, responsibly sourced, traceable and sustainable, many from the highlands of Scotland. They are hand washed in pure water, hand cut, hand sanded to smooth all the edges. Then every chew is hand checked for quality and labelled, all in the UK.
Healthy, unprocessed, nutritious, long-lasting chews for dogs of all shapes and sizes, finest quality….not all antler chews are the same!
A totally natural product, free from additives or preservatives, its hypoallergenic, just pure and natural!
Whey are they really good?
- Premium grade, naturally shed antler from wild roaming deer
- High in natural minerals and nutrients
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism, reduces cholesterol
- Strengthens bone structure, muscles and joints
- Maintains healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Helps prevent inflamation from arthritic conditions
- Low odour, no stains and lasts for ages
- Hand washed in pure water
- Hand cut and sand finished on all edges
Sizes: Small, medium, large & extra large
This is a natural product and the antlers will vary in size and shape.